Saturday, November 24, 2007

SUCCESS!!!!!

Finally I hit my sales target to qualify for the overseas trip...Next year...I'm going to SHANG HAI!!!! FUIYO~~~(I'm not DIGI user... :P)

During this entire yr, in the progress of working to hit the target, for sure, there are ups and downs. Luckily, I get full support from my gal gal, who is girlny n my family, my hometown buddies, n last but not least, my client n my frens who supports me all the time.

I reli feel the impact especially during the end of the yr, last 2-3 weeks. At that time, I was reli thinking to give up, to give up a promise to myself, a promise which has been struggling for the whole yr, I felt bad, I felt not fair, I felt that, is this all wat I can do? I tell myself, No! Me, Aaron Soon won't be defeated so easily, I must be strong, I Must!

But, when I am on my way to stand still on both of my feet, happened something which I won't forget forever, happened something which I would never think tat it would happen to me, happened somehting that I would never think that it would happened between me n both of them. Actually is a quarrel of relationship issue between me n my Bro In Law, the sucker!!!

At that time, I tell myself, I wanna be strong, I looked down on him from that day onwards. So, at last I decided to buy myself a house, a place of my Home in KL. But, the matter is, how can I fight for my sales target n at the mean while looking forward to a house in 2-3 weeks time? I tell myself, definitely it would be a tiring life for the coming 2-3 weeks. So, I tell myself, Aaron Soon, nvm, it will be alrite soon, cuz I believe, I believe I can, then I started to think of one of the movie named, Pursue of Happyness, acted by Will Smith. In there, Will Smith faced lots of problems, even he is broken before he get success. I like one of the sentence that has been mentioned in the movie, but I reli forgot the sentence, it is similar meaning as " there's always rain n storm before rainbow". So, I looked back to myself, looked back my situation as compared to him , mine is not as worse as him, for sure I can go thru it!

This is part of my life for the past 2-3 weeks, it's just a matter of sharing. I do understand that there are lots lots of ppl faced more complicated problem as compared to mine, there are lots lots of ppl are much much more stronger than me. Just a matter of sharing :)

No comments: